Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.
Lawliet Prep Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Searching for some HOT guys!!!
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 pm by frozendreamz

» Jue "Yui" Yu
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 pm by Jue Yu

» Catherine Gomez
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm by frozendreamz

» Arriving For The First Day on The Job
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm by Gracie_Politte

» Aidan Kenta ( WIP )
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm by Aidan Kenta

» Alyson Paola Garcia
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 am by L

» Alex Ruler Shinobi Teacher
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm by L

» Keitaro Nakamura [dark arts teacher]
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm by L

» L Lawliet HM
Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Matt

Forum
Head Admin:

Moderators:
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is sofber

Our users have posted a total of 569 messages in 60 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] Empty Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone]

Post by frozendreamz Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:57 pm

Managing to make it to the right floor, Selene was staggering a little. She was so tired. She felt dizzy. She felt... funny... she was definitely not feeling right. She looked down at her shirt and saw a dark stain on the front of her shirt. Well that wasn't gonna come out. That was great. Her good shirt was ruined by... what was that? She dabbed it almost drunkenly with her fingers, and it pulled away a deep red. Shit... she was bleeding... why was she bleeding...? She staggered a bit more, crashing into a few of the doors, hitting walls. Why was her room so far away? Was she even gonna make it? She finally crashed outside someone's door. It didn't matter. She clutched her shoulder tightly. The club... colours blurring. Something wasn't right. She needed to get home. She took an alley. Someone was harassing her. She used her Sharingan... felt something cold yet warm and searing pain, oh god the pain, her shoulder hurt. It was like it was on fire. She managed to get somewhere... the school? She didn't know. Black. Everything was blank after that. She couldn't remember any more. Drugged? Slipped a Roofie? Maybe her drink had been spiked... she couldn't tell. She wasn't normal. She scratched at the door. Someone needed to help her. She tried calling out, but she couldn't get the words out. She needed help. She scratched again, desperate to make some form of noise.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet
Character Name: : Uchiha Selene
Class: Freshmen
Activities: Chior, Football, Orchestra

Back to top Go down

Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] Empty Re: Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone]

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 am

Keitaro had just finished fixing the dorm as he wiped sweat from his for head he heard....scartching? as he opend the door he saw "Selene!" he saw what state of health she was in he picked her up and layed her on the bed as he took out a first aid kit wraped bandaged around the wound "What happend to you?" he asked her
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Character Name: : Keitaro Nakamura
Class: Teacher
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone] Empty Re: Tired and out of it [open to anyone and everyone]

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:07 am

"Drugged... my drink? ... s-some strange man... stabbed me..." She said, breathing heavily. "I-I don't know... everything is fuzzy...." She winced. She took a few shuddering breaths. What had happened to the man with the knife? Had she merely gotten away? Had she fought and managed to escape? Had she killed him?! She couldn't remember much, and she was feeling very dizzy. She was drugged, and she knew it. What would the school say if they found out she was doped up on drugs? Would they believe her if she told them she'd been slipped drugs? Would she be expelled? She couldn't see straight. Was she dying? Maybe this was what death would be like. She hoped it would hurry up and pass, things were really getting her dizzy. Her eyes rolled back, and she passed out.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:11 am

Keitaro started to freak out then checked her pulse [sp?] he sighed "Good she is alive." he said with a smile as he tryed to shake her awake "Come on wakey wakey." he said trying to wake her up
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:17 am

She didn't budge. She was out cold. The drugs had entered her system and infiltrated everything. Under her eyelids, her Sharingan was going crazy, activating and deactivating constantly. She would shudder every so often, unable to wake.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:35 am

"Gusse i gotta do this." he said as he got a bucket of ice water "She is gonna wake up one way or another." he said dumping the ice water on her
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:40 am

She screamed and flailed around, feeling the ice cold water soaking through her clothes, icy on her skin. She sat up quickly, shivering. She clutched her arms across her chest tightly, trying to trap the little heat to her body

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:50 am

"There we are i finally got you to wake up." he said with a smile "Sorry it had to come to that but you didint wake up and i needed to know what was wrong." he told her
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 am

"I don't know... I just... I was at the club, and I had a water, and I started to overheat. I was dizzy and disoriented, so I needed to get back. I took a detour somewhere..." she was losing the image. "I was stabbed... And that's all I remember..."

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:02 pm

"Sounds like you were druged a roofie most likely." he said leaveing out the part it was a drug used to rape people she was dealing with enough right now "Well if you need anything i'm here to help you." he said with a kind smile
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:11 pm

"How do I get rid of it?" she asked. "The roofie, I mean..." She bit her lip. Walking around doped up was dangerous for her

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:13 pm

"You just gotta let it work its way out of your body it'll take about a half hour." he told her "Now you need anything any thing to drink or eat?" he asked her
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:16 pm

"The last thing I want is a drink..." She said, laying against her pillow. "And no, I'm not hungry, thanks."

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm

"Ok i'll be reading if you need anything." he said grabing a book and walked over to the corner sat down and started to read
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:25 pm

She nodded, and soon drifted off. After an hour long nap, she awoke, sweating. "I need a cold shower..." She said, sitting up and slowly putting her feet over the bedside, almost dazed. "And something for this headache..." She added, holding the side of her head by her eye.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Keitaro threw her a bottle "Thats what i use for headaches." as he continued to read as he yawned
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:15 pm

She picked up the bottle and took some of the medicine, before standing shakily, and staggering slowly towards the bathroom. She staggered to the side, and pressed against the wall, trying to keep herself up. She kept her hands to the wall, and moved slowly down it, making it to the bathroom door. She needed a cold shower. She inched along the bathroom wall until she reached the shower, and stripped down, throwing her shirt, then skirt at the door. Her clothes weren't heavy enough to close it, but it was barely ajar. Good enough. She turned on the shower and sank to the bottom of the shower, letting the cold shower wash over her until she couldn't stand the pain of her shoulder anymore. She crawled out of the shower and lay on the cold tile of the bathroom for a while, clutching her shoulder delicately. She just needed to get the pain to stop, and she'd be fine.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Keitaro left a ice pack and a bottle of pain killers on the bed as he went to his corner and fell asleep his final thought "I hope she well be okay."
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:24 pm

After laying there for a while, she tried the shower again, but couldn't take the cold much longer. She turned off the water and crawled to the door using the handle to pull herself up. Leaving everything as it was, and her clothes on the floor, she peeked out and saw he was asleep. She staggered out and used the wall to guide herself to her bed. She grabbed her hoodie and threw it on to cover part of herself, and got into the bed, throwing the covers over herself and trying to get warm again.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:28 pm

Keitaro woke up for a few minutes and his head went back slaming into the wall "Son of a." he said rubbing the back of his head
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:30 pm

She stayed in the bed, but pulled the comforter down from over her head. "What happened?" She asked, trying to make the spinning room stop so she could see him properly.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:32 pm

"Nothing just relax the drug can get out I just hit my head on the wall." he said as he yawned still rubbing the back of his head
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm

She was about to offer him the bed, but remembered her lack of clothes. She just nodded and pulled the comforter back over her head, working to get warm once more, putting the hood up on her head from her hoodie.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:37 pm

Keitaro thinking she was still cold got up and turned off the AC and turned the heat up a little as he layed back down and started to wright in a book as he mumbled to him self "Human Transmutation Unfortunately, these experiments have given birth to a dark and sinister side of alchemy. Whether out of despair, malice or inquisitive hubris, several alchemists have been known to attempt the application of transmutation to human bodies and souls, in essence, playing god with human lives. But, just as the Law of Equivalent Exchange applies to the transmutation of non-living matter, devastating rebounds can occur in Human Transmutation because human lives and souls are priceless according to the flow of the world.Attempts to bring deceased human beings back to life are the most common practice to be called Human Transmutation and play a significant role in the Fullmetal Alchemist series. Using various experimental theories and methods, multiple alchemists in the manga and anime have endeavored to resurrect dead loved ones, but such pursuits are always failures, forbidden by the flow of the universe and alchemy itself." he said more to him self then anyone else putting it all down in the book
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:43 pm

She shifted and sighed, trying to drift off to sleep. She was always too cold or too hot. She needed to find a balance. She pulled the comforter off her head and looked around, spotting the ice pack. She put that over her comforter, just above her head, and hoped that it would be enough to cool her down while the comforter kept her warm.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next