Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.
Lawliet Prep Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Searching for some HOT guys!!!
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 pm by frozendreamz

» Jue "Yui" Yu
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 pm by Jue Yu

» Catherine Gomez
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm by frozendreamz

» Arriving For The First Day on The Job
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm by Gracie_Politte

» Aidan Kenta ( WIP )
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm by Aidan Kenta

» Alyson Paola Garcia
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 am by L

» Alex Ruler Shinobi Teacher
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm by L

» Keitaro Nakamura [dark arts teacher]
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm by L

» L Lawliet HM
Arriving For The First Day on The Job EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Matt

Forum
Head Admin:

Moderators:
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is sofber

Our users have posted a total of 569 messages in 60 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

Arriving For The First Day on The Job

3 posters

Go down

Arriving For The First Day on The Job Empty Arriving For The First Day on The Job

Post by AlexRuler+ Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Alex arrived with only a notebook in hand. He approached the school, enjoying the warm weather, as his phone played music through the bluetooth.

"This is the perfect place" Alex said, smiling, turning the music off so he wouldn't shout, "Wonder where The Shinobi 101 Classroom is?" Alex asked aloud

AlexRuler+
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Arriving For The First Day on The Job Empty Re: Arriving For The First Day on The Job

Post by Gracie_Politte Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:13 pm

'Awwww damn..." Alyson said as she entered through the gate with the last of her bags, and knocked her Cello case over. She rushed over and quickly righted it, opening the case to inspect for damage. "Oh thank god..." She said as she saw it was absolutely fine. She sat down, trying to contemplate how to get her stuff to her dorm. It seemed like too much for 1 girl to carry anywhere. What she really needed was a trolly.
Gracie_Politte
Gracie_Politte
Freshmen
Freshmen

Character sheet
Character Name: :
Class:
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Arriving For The First Day on The Job Empty Re: Arriving For The First Day on The Job

Post by Matt Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:22 pm

"Well well well. Looky here if it aint my ol' buddy alex." if one were to look around they would see nothing. And thats because there was nothing there. "Note to self don't use the invisiblity potion with out the items for the antidote." was what he mumbled under his breath. "You ready for the new school year amigo?" he asked his fellow teacher with a small grin no one could see. When he heard an 'awwww damn'. Turning his head slightly to left he saw a female student hauling bags through the gates. "Should we go help her?" he asked his friend.
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Character Name: : Keitaro Nakamura
Class: Teacher
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexRuler+ Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:39 pm

"That must be Keitaro under the use of an Invisibility potion again? What are you "researching" new material for another book?" Alex asked making hand quotes with his hands whenever he said researching.

He knew how Keitaro sometimes went invisible to play a peeping tom. sometimes

Then he heard the girl's Cello Case fall over.

"Wait here, invisible man, I'll help the damsel in distress, since you would likely scare her off being invisible and all" Alex said, running over and picking up the Cello Case. "Hi, I'm Alex Ruler. The Shinobi 101 Teacher. And you are?" Alex asked, his smile widening.

AlexRuler+
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie_Politte Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:20 pm

"I'm Alyson, and I'm normal." She said, trying to keep to her families system. She would have a hard time if they stopped paying for her schooling and providing a place for her to live. She wanted desperately to ignore her abnormality so as to fit in with her families belief of what "normal" was.
Gracie_Politte
Gracie_Politte
Freshmen
Freshmen

Character sheet
Class:
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Keitaro [completely ingoreing alex] walked up with him. "You know most people dont just randomly announce their normal." he said. "Alex get some paint and pour it on me that way people can see me." he asked his friend.
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexRuler+ Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:31 pm

"Ignore the voice talking to me. He's a very challenged individual. So Alyson, what classes are you taking here at the school?" Alex asked. ignoring Keitaro.

AlexRuler+
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie_Politte Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh... well... I'm taking..." She almost seemed to stutter, as if nervous. This Headmaster seemed to know her ability from the start. If she told THIS teacher her classes, would he assume she was a student who didn't know their ability, or would he, too, figure out what she could do. "Shinobi 101... Discover Your Inner Being... Animal Care 101... Sword Play 101... Dueling 101... Uh... Medical Training... and Defence Against the Dark Arts."
Gracie_Politte
Gracie_Politte
Freshmen
Freshmen

Character sheet
Class:
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:34 pm

"Ahh looks like we're shareing a student alex...AND WHAT THE BLOODY FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY CHALLENGED INDIVIDUAL NINJA BOY!" he yelled at his long time friend. While they were friends keitaro has a rather short fuse...Coverd in oil...With a match hanging above it...Next to a nuke.
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexRuler+ Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Alex smiled.

"Awesome. You'll be in my class first. I will be able to teach many things of the Shinobi. While Keitaro, The Invisible man here, will teach you how to defend yourself against the Dark Arts. If you have any questions about either subject, hunt either of us down." Alex said, before he spotted just what Keitaro needed. "I can show you something like this," Alex formed a hand seal "Art of Teleportation!" Alex appeared near a maintence closet some large distance away, grabbed a can of yellow paint and teleported back.

"Keitaro, here, pour it on yourself," Alex said.

AlexRuler+
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie_Politte Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:16 pm

"I don't think I'll be all that good at either subject..." She said, shifting her gaze from both of them (or at least she hoped from Keitaro, seeing as she couldn't see him). "I'm not that special, or unique, or anything..."
Gracie_Politte
Gracie_Politte
Freshmen
Freshmen

Character sheet
Class:
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

Keitaro gladly took the paint and the second it touched his skin a puff of white smoke coverd his body leaving behind the red haired green eyed demon. "Listen kid i've been alive for 100,000 years i can tell if some one is hideing something and YOU are hideing something." he said with a smirk on his face as always.
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexRuler+ Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:58 pm

"I told you was a very challenged individual. You ain't gotta explain anything to him. We'll figure out all your little secrets in due time during the freshman year. That's what it is all about anyways." Alex said.

AlexRuler+
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracie_Politte Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm

"I'd rather we didn't..." She muttered. She really wasn't sure if conjuring up her maladies was such a good idea if she was trying to be normal.
Gracie_Politte
Gracie_Politte
Freshmen
Freshmen

Character sheet
Class:
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum