Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Lawliet Prep Academy
Please log-in or sign-up in order to enjoy this wonderful academy syple RPG.
Lawliet Prep Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Searching for some HOT guys!!!
a walk in the park EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 pm by frozendreamz

» Jue "Yui" Yu
a walk in the park EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:34 pm by Jue Yu

» Catherine Gomez
a walk in the park EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:30 pm by frozendreamz

» Arriving For The First Day on The Job
a walk in the park EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 9:00 pm by Gracie_Politte

» Aidan Kenta ( WIP )
a walk in the park EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm by Aidan Kenta

» Alyson Paola Garcia
a walk in the park EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:37 am by L

» Alex Ruler Shinobi Teacher
a walk in the park EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 10:32 pm by L

» Keitaro Nakamura [dark arts teacher]
a walk in the park EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:31 pm by L

» L Lawliet HM
a walk in the park EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:26 pm by Matt

Forum
Head Admin:

Moderators:
Statistics
We have 18 registered users
The newest registered user is sofber

Our users have posted a total of 569 messages in 60 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:54 am

a walk in the park

2 posters

Go down

a walk in the park Empty a walk in the park

Post by Matt Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:01 pm

Keitaro was walking in the park it was night time he sighed with a smile "So peaceful so queit i love night time." he said taking of his jacket his metal arm out the wind geantly blowing against his body his black moveing slightly as he fixed his glasses he picked a red rose and made a circle as he put the rose in it as a blue glow came over his hands as he picked up what was now a black rose "A rose by any other name would be just as sweet." he thought as he sat down and saw no one around and pulled out a bottle of sake popping it open and taking a drink "Ahh that hits the spot." he said with a smirk
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Character Name: : Keitaro Nakamura
Class: Teacher
Activities:

Back to top Go down

a walk in the park Empty Re: a walk in the park

Post by frozendreamz Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:09 pm

Yumi stepped into the park, the silence of the surrounding area was like a deep peace to her. She could just relax... take a load off... calmly walk around... nothing to bug her- She bumped into Keitaro. "Oof! Sorry..." She said, quietly, having fallen on the grass and looked over at him. "I wasn't looking where I was going..." She almost whispered. So much for peace and solitude, she was intruding on someone else's peace and solitude.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet
Character Name: : Uchiha Selene
Class: Freshmen
Activities: Chior, Football, Orchestra

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:13 pm

Keitaro looked down at the woman and looked down at his broken glasses when she bumped into him it knocked off his glasses and steped on them by mistake he turned around and helper her up "Are you alright?" he asked her
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:17 pm

"I'm fine. But I broke your glasses..." She blushed. "I'm sorry..." She felt like an idiot. She didn't meet his eyes. She was too embarrassed at her clumsiness to look at him. After all, she'd broken his glasses, and knocked herself to the ground because she wasn't paying attention. The great sharingan users, and she couldn't even see in front of herself. She was a sorry excuse for an Uchiha. She looked around, avoiding any eye contact with him.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:22 pm

"It's ok i break them all the time." he said as he put them in the circle from before as the blue glow came over his hands again and the glasses were fixed as he put them on he smiled "I'm keitaro it is nice to meet you." he said
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:27 pm

"I-I'm Yumi Uchiha." She said, after watching him fix his glasses. "How did you do that?" She asked, curious as to how he had fixed his glasses without a welder or other equipment. She'd only ever seen her father fix things using his equipment, never like that. It baffled her. She hadn't thought anything like that could exist. Did he have power over metal? Or maybe he could just fix anything broken. Maybe he had used equipment, but was so fast, it looked like magic. She pondered how it could have been done.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:33 pm

"This is gonna be long so listen because i dont like to repete my self." he said as he took a deep breath "It is called alchemy,alchemy is,the ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter by using natural energy. This act is known as "Transmutation" and its sequence is usually described as:

(1) Comprehension - Understanding the inherent structure and properties of the atomic or molecular makeup of a particular material to be transmuted, including the flow and balance of potential and kinetic energy within.
(2) Deconstruction - Using energy to break down the physical structure of the identified material into a more malleable state so as to be easily reshaped into a new form.
(3) Reconstruction - Continuing the flow of energy so as to reform the material into a new shape.
The proper application of this craft requires not only a full understanding of chemistry and ancient alchemical theory, but also a sort of natural talent towards recognizing and manipulating the physical objects with energy, which require uncommon levels of intelligence and aptitude. Those remarkable individuals capable of studying and practicing alchemy are known as "Alchemists".

There are many paths by which alchemists can transmute the various substances of the world, with some alchemists being said to transmute by way of the Four Classical Elements (Water, Earth, Fire and Air) and some by way of the Three Essential Principles (salt, sulfur and mercury), but the basic tenet at the very foundation of all alchemy is that of Equivalent Exchange." he finished as he took a breath and started to read again"The mystical practice of alchemy to create objects out of raw matter or turn one object into another is widely believed to be capable of anything - indeed alchemy is often viewed as magical or miraculous by those unfamiliar with the craft - but it is a science and as such is subject to certain laws and limitations, all of which fall under the concept of Equivalent Exchange: "In order to obtain or create something, something of equal value must be lost or destroyed."

In standard practice, Equivalent Exchange is separated into two parts:

The Law of Conservation of Mass which states that energy and matter can neither be created from nothing nor destroyed to the point of elemental nonexistence. In other words, to create an object weighing one kilogram, at least one kilogram of material is necessary and destroying an object weighing one kilogram would reduce it to a set of parts, the sum of which would weigh one kilogram.

The Law of Natural Providence which states that an object or material made of a particular substance or element can only be transmuted into another object with the same basic makeup and properties of that initial material. In other words, an object or material made mostly of water can only be transmuted into another object with the attributes of water.

Since the alchemical forces being manipulated are not human in origin, but of the world as a whole, the consequences for attempting to bypass the Law of Equivalent Exchange in transmutation are not merely failure and cessation. When too much is attempted out of too little, what occurs is called a Rebound, in which the alchemical forces that are thrown out of balance on either side of the equation fluctuate wildly of their own accord in order to stabilize themselves - taking or giving more than was intended in often unpredictable and catastrophic ways such as accidental mutation, serious injury or death." he finished "Man i hate explaining that." he said
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:38 pm

She just stared. "No clue what you just said... there'd be no point in repeating it..." She felt stupid. Almost all of that went right over her head. But seeing as she couldn't even trust her own eyes to prevent her from running into people, She wanted to use her Sharingan to walk around, just to make sure she wouldn't bump into anyone else, but at the same time, she was worried about someone seeing. She didn't like explaining things either, and the Sharingan wasn't exactly a normal looking pair of eyes.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm

"To put it simple i use a kind of form of what do they call it chakra yeah that." he said "Basicly i can controle a few elements and make stuff." he finished as he saw it was 9:50 "Oh damn i gotta get back to the dorm before curfew hits." he said as he ran away droping the black rose behind him
Matt
Matt
Teacher
Teacher

Character sheet
Activities:

Back to top Go down

Post by frozendreamz Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:52 pm

Making sure he was gone, she activated her Sharingan and vanished on the spot, headed back to her dorm as well.

frozendreamz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down